SMK DABB

SMK DABB

Friday, June 11, 2010

DEATH AND LEGEND

Death,
Can come in countless of nature,
And in every advent of the death itself,
Beauty is shown,
For those who are wise enough to see,
And those who are wise enough to understand....

Death,
Can come in variable form,
And in every appearance of the death,
Grace is shown,
Because god create death so we can live,
No point of living if we can't die....

Death,
Come upon me,
Because the nature of death itself,
Complete my life...

Death,
Can come in multitude of figure,
And in every approach of death,
Hope is granted,
To those who live,
For them to learn to appreciate theirs....

And to Death,
Which in unforeseeable time it will come,
Do take me, and bring me to the afterlife,
Because, the death of me,
Is the born of a Legend

1 comments:

budak2 dabb said...

thanks...adi

Post a Comment